Thursday, June 6, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Beautifuls!! Welcome to my Blog! As many of you know, I love Fashion. Actually, I ADORE Fashion. As Rachel Zoe once said, "Fashion is a way to say who you are without having to speak." I couldn't agree with her more! To me, fashion is everything. Whether dressing up for a special occasion or running errands in your favorite jeans, fashion allows you to create your own personal style and therefore express yourself in many ways.

So a ton of you who have been following me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc., always ask me about my outfits, favorite makeup products, etc. I wanted to create this blog to post my outfits of the day/night, current fashion trends, makeup favorites, beauty must-haves, favorite recipes, fitness tips, etc. :) I hope you all enjoy my blog and check back regularly for updates!



XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment