Friday, June 7, 2013

One of my Favorite Boutiques!

Good Morning Fashion Lovers!! Today I wanted to share with you one of my all-time favorite boutiques! Over the past couple months, many of you have asked me where I had purchased the white, long sleeve, hand-painted dress that I wore for my 24th birthday. The answer to that question is Reve Boutique! Reve Boutique is located in Englewood, NJ and their stuff is truly to die for!! They have everything from Holt, to Quontum, to Donna Mizani. The particular dress I wore for my 24th birthday is made by the brand Holt. Their pieces are simply stunning! Go check out ReveBoutique.com - Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Below are two of my favorite pieces from Reve Boutique!



Holt Eli Deep V-Neck Sexy Fitted Puffy Paint Dress



Quontum Black Midi Split Skirt and Crop Top


Happy Shopping! :)

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment