Saturday, June 15, 2013

Outfit of the Night: Feeling Minty


Hello Beautifuls! Hope you all are having a great weekend so far. Tonight I wanted to do a quick post featuring this adorable minty outfit that I wore out last night! The mint top that I am wearing in the picture above is actually a bodysuit that I recently purchased from Tobi.comI absolutely LOVE bodysuits! They are perfect to wear with high wasted skirts, high wasted jeans, bandage skirts, etc. Last night I opted for my favorite pair of high wasted jeans from Forever21. I believe every girl should have at least one or two bodysuits in their closet. The good thing about wearing a bodysuit is that you do not have to tuck your shirt into your jeans, skirts, etc. I just hate the way a shirt looks tucked into a bandage skirt - it just looks so messy! Overall, bodysuits are a fashion must-have that are geared to give women a gorgeous and sliming silhouette! So the next time you are ready to hit the town with your girlfriends, don't be afraid to flaunt your body wearing this type of garment because it will definitely give you a more polished and put together look!



Below are a few links for some sexy, affordable bodysuits! :)


American Apparel: (HERE)

TOBI: (HERE)

Lulus: (HERE)

Bebe: (HERE)

Happy Shopping!

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment