Sunday, June 23, 2013

Photo Shoot with Reve Boutique!


Hi All! Sorry I haven't done a blog post in the past couple days. I have been extremely busy and haven't really had much time to blog, but today I am back and wanted to share a few photos with you from a recent photo shoot that I did! The shoot was for one of my all-time favorite boutiques - Reve Boutique! The shoot was AMAZING! The clothes were stunning, the hair and makeup was on point, and the energy was just over the top! You really can't get much better than that! Reve will be coming out with their Fall 2013 Collection in the next couple weeks so definitely make sure that you check out their website for some gorgeous dresses! Below are some raw images from the shoot that haven't been retouched or edited yet! Hope you all enjoy! :)






XO -A

1 comment: