Sunday, June 30, 2013

Outfit of the Night: Black Midi Dress


Good Morning Everyone! Happy Sunday! This morning I thought it would be a great idea to share last night's outfit details with all of you. I wore this gorgeous dress by Quontum, which is a brand that I have been absolutely obsessed with lately. There is something so elegant and chic about Quontum dresses! The halter midi dress that I am wearing in the pictures above is actually a fitted, body-con dress. Despite what many women think, I believe that body-con dresses are extremely, extremely flattering! Not only do they suck you in, but they also help to smooth out your overall shape! So ladies, the next time you are ready to hit the club with your friends, do not be afraid to slip on a sexy, body-con dress!

Check out Quontum.com for some fabulous going-out/party dresses!






My shoes are from Steve Madden!


Happy Shopping! :)

XO -A

1 comment: