Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nail Candy

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Hump Day! Hope you all are having a great week so far. So today I wanted to talk about NAILS NAILS NAILS. Perfectly polished nails are always a must for me, especially during the summer months since your hands and feet are always out. I love experimenting with different nail trends so that is probably why I am so obsessed with "stiletto" nails right now. There is something so fun and feminine about stiletto nails. However, whether your nails are long or short, you can always accessorize your nails by adding some "nail candy" to your favorite polish! Don't get me wrong, freshly polished nails by themselves are great and all, but who doesn't love a little extra glam?

Rhinestones, glitter, and pearls are a great way to add a special touch to your nails. You can find any of these products at your local beauty supply store, or even at your local craft store, such as AC Moore, Michael's, etc. Below are a few pictures that I found of some gorgeous, blinged out manicures.









How beautiful are those manicures?! I hope this post has inspired you to try something new the next time you are at the nail salon! I know the pictures above look pretty detailed and intense, but adding a few rhinestones here and there could really spice up your mani! I am going to leave you with a few pictures of my own nail designs that I have done over the past couple months! 

Happy Polishing!


XO -A





Some of my ideas:















No comments:

Post a Comment