Monday, June 24, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Cut-Out Maxi Dress


Good Morning Fashion Lovers! Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share this adorable maxi dress that I wore out to a graduation party yesterday. Maxi dresses have always been a fashion go-to for me. These long, comfortable dresses allow you look stylish and put together, yet require very little effort! How cute is the cut-out detail on the sides of the maxi dress that I am wearing?! Cut-out dresses have been spotted everywhere this season and I am personally loving this trend! For many women, including myself, the waist and upper abdomen are the most slender parts of our bodies. This look is absolutely perfect for us because it allows us to show off our most flattering areas without exposing too much. I actually purchased this dress from Joyce Leslie and it only retailed for about $25 bucks. Can you say.. STEAL!?!





Below are some similar options to my dress! Enjoy! :)

ASOS: (HERE)

TOBI(HERE)

Lulus: (HERE)

Happy Shopping!

XO -A

1 comment: