Friday, June 28, 2013

Favorite Hair Care Products!


Hello Beautifuls! The weekend is finally here and that means it is time to go out and have some fun! But before you put on your little black dress and get all dolled up, I wanted to share a quick post with all of you about my favorite hair care products. To me, hair is the most important fashion accessory. I am always getting asked questions regarding my hair, such as what shampoo do I use, or what is my favorite brand of hairspray, so today I wanted to fill you in on the hair care products that I use on a regular basis. Like most girls, I love switching up my hair care products, and that is probably why I never use the same shampoo or conditioner for more than a couple weeks. I think it is important to give your hair a change every once in a while, so that I why I am going to list a few different shampoos, hairsprays, leave-in conditioners etc. I ESPECIALLY like to rotate my shampoos and conditioners. For example, I will use the "Big Sexy Hair" shampoo for a couple of weeks, then I'll switch over to the "Fekkai" shampoo for the next couple of weeks, and then go back to the "Big Sexy Hair". The biggest question I get asked regrading my hair is "Do you have extensions?" The answer to this question is NO, NO, and NO. For the record, my hair is 100% real and all mine. 

Below is a list of the hair care products that I am absolutely in love with and truly cannot live without! :)


Favorite Shampoos:






Favorite Conditioners:





Favorite Hairsprays:





Favorite Leave-In Conditioners:




Favorite Hair Masks:




Favorite Heat Protectants:



Hope you all enjoyed this post! :)

XO -A

5 comments:

  1. How do you do your hair? Do you use a curling iron, rollers, wand? it always looks gorgeous! Please post how you get it so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Jose Eber curling wand to curling my hair (you can purchase this wand on Amazon.com) and Milani's 'Big Hair Don't Care' Powder to get the volume that I desire! I also tease the top of my hair to give it that extra umph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! if you have free time please post a video clip. I would love to see it in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for providing the information regarding Fairy Tales Hair Care .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing the information
    For more information please visit here Fairy Tales Hair Care .

    ReplyDelete