Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Studs & Crochet


Hello My Fashion Queens! Hope you all had a great day today! Tonight I wanted to do a post on this cute and casual outfit that I wore out today! It was quite rainy here today in New Jersey, so I definitely needed to to make sure that my outfit was suitable for the weather. As you can see, I decided to go with a comfortable yet stylish look! For the past year, I have been absolutely LOVING the "studs and spikes" trend. This trend is great because it can easily edge up any look! I love pairing studs and spikes with something more feminine, such as a floral top or a flowy skirt. Can you say... Boho Chic?! Today I decided to pair these gorgeous, studded loafers with a beautiful crochet top. There is something so fashionable about crochet clothing. I purchased this top from Forever21 about 3 or 4 months ago, and can honestly say that the quality is truly to die for! The material is thick, durable, and just overall amazing! The loafers I am wearing are from Steve Madden and I also bought them awhile back. Since I cannot find the exact top and loafers that I am wearing in the pictures above, I posted a few links below of some similar options so you can re-create this look! :)

ASOS: (HERE)

QUONTUM: (HERE)

Steve Madden(HERE)

Steve Madden: (HERE)

Jeffrey Campbell: (HERE)


Hope you all enjoyed this post!

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment