Friday, July 19, 2013

Tonight's Makeup Look!


Hello Beautifuls! Happy Friday! As you all know, I love makeup. Actually, I am obsessed with makeup! To me, makeup is art. However, makeup is not always about transforming ones self into someone else, but rather allowing your inner self to shine with confidence! Tonight when doing my makeup, I decided to go with a bold, pink lip. Ladies, whenever you do a bold lip it is important that you do not go overboard with the eyes! A dark lip mixed with a dark eye is NEVER a good thing. However, I still wanted to go for a dramatic look so I decided to go a brown/gold-ish smokey eye. Black would have definitely been too much!

Below is a list of the products that I used to create this look! 


Face:



Foundation:

Blush:

Concealer:

Bronzer:

Eyes:

Eyeliner:

Eyeshadow: (used colors 'Half Baked' & 'Dark Horse')

Mascara:

Brow Highlighter:

Lips:

Lipstick:

Lipgloss:

Hope you allow enjoyed this post and if you would like to see more makeup looks then please leave your requests in the comment section below!


P.S. Here is a list of my outfit details in case any of you are interested! :)

Blouse: Forever21
Pants: Bebe
Heels: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Forever21

Have a great weekend Dolls! :)

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment