Saturday, July 27, 2013

Natural Makeup!


Hi Loves! Hope you all had a wonderful and productive week!

I posted these photos on Instagram a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with this makeup look! This look is very natural, and perfect for the summer heat!

Here's the breakdown of what I used:

Of course I used my Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in the shade 118. This foundation is simply the best for photos! I did some very light contouring with NARS Laguna Bronzer and also used it to add an overall warmth to my face. I then took NARS Orgasm Blush and patted the color onto my cheeks for a bright, but natural flush of color. Next, I used Make Up For Ever HD Powder to set my makeup! I absolutely love this powder and definitely recommend trying it if you haven't yet!

For the eyes, I took my Too Faced Naked Eye Palette and used the color "Pillow Talk" all over my lid. I then took the color "Stiletto" and blended it out all over my crease. Lastly, I added just a pop of brightness to my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes with the color "In The Bluff"
For eyeliner and mascara I decided to go with my two all-time favorites: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the shade "Zero".

I filled in my brows with a dark brown eyeshadow by MAC called "Espresso" and then used Anastasia Clear Brow Gel to make sure that my eyebrows stayed put all day long!

I finished off the look by applying the perfect nude lipstick by MAC called "Hue" and added a clear lip gloss on top to give my lips a bit of shine! :)

I hope you all enjoyed this fresh and natural makeup look! Please leave any comments and/or questions you may have in the comment section below! Have a great weekend! :)

XO -A

1 comment: