Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie


Happy Tuesday Everyone! Today I wanted to share a recipe with you all that I have been absolutely loving lately. As we all know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I have been making breakfast smoothies for the past couple years now and think they are the perfect way to start off your morning! 

This fast, delicious smoothie is VERY filling and perfect for people who are in a rush in the morning! You don't have to give up a good breakfast when it's this fast to make! 

Enjoy! :)



Ingredients:
(Original recipe makes 2 servings)

- 1 cup of soy milk

- 1/2 cup of rolled oats

- 1 banana broken into chunks

- 14 frozen strawberries

- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

- 1 1/2 teaspoon white sugar

Directions:
In a blender, combine soy milk, oats, banana and strawberries. Add vanilla and sugar if desired. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.


I hope you all enjoyed this post and if you would like to see more recipes on my blog please let me know in the comment section below! :)

XO -A

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see more recipes! I never knew you could add oats to smoothies. I usually do kale/spinach.

    ReplyDelete