Sunday, July 14, 2013

Looks of the Week: Comfortable yet Stylish!

Hello My Shopaholics! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! :)

Tonight I wanted to share these 3 different "comfortable yet stylish" looks with all of you.  As most of you know, looking polished and put together is a must for me. But what most of you probably don't know is that being comfortable is very important to me too! Whether you are out running errands or working hard in the office, I think it is very important to dress comfortably. However comfortable doesn't have to mean sloppy. When people think about dressing comfortably, they usually envision their favorite pair of old, beat-up sweat pants or most cozy loungewear. Well I am here to tell you that this does not have to be the case! Don't get me wrong, I love throwing on my favorite pair of sweat pants when I am vegging out in front of the TV, but what most people don't understand is that you really can dress comfortably, and still look fabulous, no matter what the occasion! I like to call it "comfy chic" :) 


Below are a few outfit ideas that I believe to be comfortable yet glamorous! :)


1.)


2.)




3.)



Below is a list of a few "comfortable yet stylish" items that I definitely recommend having in your closet:


1. Cotton Maxi Dresses


2. Leggings


3. Crochet Shorts


4. Cotton Bodysuits


5. Jean Shorts


6. Cute, but comfortable shoes; such as Toms, or espadrilles


Happy Shopping!

And remember, don't ever give up on looking fabulous just to be comfortable! You really can achieve both if you just put a little effort into it!

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment