Sunday, July 7, 2013

Foral Print


Hi My Loves! Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I know I did! :) Tonight I wanted to quick post on the beauty of floral print. Floral print has been in full bloom this season and I truly cannot get enough of it! From skirts, to scarfs, to bathing suits, floral print has been seen all over the runways! Florals are all about having fun with fashion and embracing the joy and romance of spring. Whether you decide go with a pair of bold, patterned jeans or even a causal, decorative scarf, floral print is a great way to feminize your summer outfits! Overall, there are numerous ways to work florals into your wardrobe and I definitely recommend trying out this popular trend!

Below are a few pictures of myself sporting floral print!









Some more floral clothing/accessories!



Lulus(HERE)


Nordstrom: (HERE)

Wet Seal(HERE)

Guess: (HERE)

Happy Shopping!

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment