Sunday, July 21, 2013

Crop Tops!


Hello My Fashionistas! Hope you all had a relaxing weekend! :) Tonight I wanted to talk about crop tops. This midriff-baring trend has been seen all over the runways this summer, and honestly, I hope it is here to stay! I absolutely love this trend and think it is perfect to wear either night or day. In the pictures above, I decided to pair this blue, textured crop top with a long maxi skirt. Over the past year or so, I have come to learn that crop tops definitely work best with high waisted bottoms. This combination is perfect because it reveals just a peek of skin - and ladies, we all know that showing too much skin is never a good thing!

Crop Top: Forever21 - $19.99
Maxi Skirt: Joyce Leslie - $14.99

Below are some more crop tops that are sexy, yet sophisticated! :)











Happy Shopping!


XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment