Monday, July 1, 2013

OOTD: Black & White and RED all over


Hello Everyone! Happy Monday! But more importantly, Happy July! Wow, I really cannot believe that it is already July!! Where is the summer going?!

Anyways, since the 4th of July is right around the corner (this coming Thursday as a matter of fact), I thought it would be a fun idea to incorporate either some red, white, or blue (or even all 3) into each of my outfits this week! So today I decided to start off my look by focusing on one of my favorite colors: Red! You can never go wrong with adding a pop of red to your ensemble. Whether it be a bag, a pair a shoes, or even a shade of lipstick, the color red definitely glams up any look! Ok, now onto my outfit details. My bright red jeans are from Guess, my blouse is from Forever21, my pumps are from Steve Madden, and my purse is from Target. Bright colored jeans are great because they definitely allow you to be noticed the moment you walk into a room. So ladies, why not take a fashion risk and throw on a pair of colored jeans the next time you go out?! Trust me, the men will be staring and women will want to know where you purchased those adorable, trendy pants! Let your jeans be the focal point of your outfit!




Below are some similar options to my look above! Hope you all enjoyed this post and I will be back all week with some 4th of July inspired outfits! :)

Bebe: (HERE)

J Brand: (HERE)

Nicole Miller: (HERE)

Steve Madden: (HERE)

Target: (HERE)


Happy Shopping Loves!

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment