Friday, July 5, 2013

Red Bathing Suits!


Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July! Today I wanted to do a quick post on red bikinis! The color red is obviously perfect for the 4th of July, and since it is indeed bikini season, I thought it would be a fun idea to share these 3 different bathing suit looks with all of you!

The first bathing suit that I am wearing in the group of pictures above is a monokini that I purchased from HotMiamiStyles.com! I first saw this monokini on Kourtney Kardashian and knew I had to have it! I luckily came across an almost identical version of her bikini while browsing HotMiamiStyles.com. This monokini only retailed for about $39 bucks and I couldn't be happier! Not only is the quality of the monokini amazing, but it really does look identical to the one that Kourtney Kardashian is wearing. Below I will post a picture of me and Kourtney Kardashian side by side so you guys can see how much these 2 bathing suits look alike! Definitely check out HotMiamiStyles.com for some affordable, stylish clothes!


The next bathing suit that I am wearing in the pictures above is a leopard bikini that I purchased from VictoriasSecret.com. Everyone knows that Victoria's Secret has the best bikinis and I couldn't agree more! I have been buying VS bathing suits for a long time now and I am always happy with the quality and over all look of their swimwear. I decided to pair this bikini with a long, flowy, red maxi skirt. Maxi skirts are so popular this season and I think they are perfect to use as a coverup for the beach or pool. The maxi skirt that I am wearing in the picture above actually has 2 slits on both sides which is extremely flattering and stylish. I purchased this maxi skirt at Joyce Leslie (which is a clothing store that is only located in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut), but you can pretty much find these maxi skirts at any popular women's store, such as Forever21, Charlotte Russe, Bebe, etc.


The last bathing suit that I am wearing in the pictures of above is a red monokini by the brand L*Space! I absolutely adore L*Space bikinis! Described as sophisticated beach chic, glam surfer girl, and most definitely fashion-forward swimwear, L*Space is an award-winning brand, recognized as SIMA's (Surfwear Industry Manufacturer's Association) swimwear brand of the year! These bathing suits are a little on the pricier side, but they are defintley worth every penny! Check out LSpace.com for some gorgeous, one-of-a-kind bikinis! Trust me, you won't be disappointed! :)


Hope you all enjoyed this post and if you have any questions please leave them in the comment section below! I would love to hear your feedback!


Thanks Dolls!



Monokini from: HotMiamiStyles.com

Monokini from: LSpace.com

Leopard Bikini from: VictoriasSecret.com

Happy Shopping!

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment