Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Yellow Fringe!


Hi Loves! Sorry I haven't done a blog post in awhile. I have been extremely busy this past week and haven't really had much time to blog. But today I am back and wanted to share an 'Outfit of the Day' post with all of you! I absoutley love anything fringe and the yellow top that I am wearing in the pictures over is truly to die for! I purchased this blouse awhile back from one of my all-time favorite stores: Zara! In my opinion, Zara is one of the best clothing stores out there. I love how they mix classic pieces with new, edgier styles. Some of their items can be pretty expensive but I definitely think their clothing is worth the price tag! 

Here are some fringe tops that are similar to the one that I am wearing above:






Below are some new items from Zara that I am absolutely loving right now!






Happy Shopping!

XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment