Friday, August 9, 2013

Favorite Makeup Product: Naked Palette

Hello My Makeup Geeks! Hope you all had a fabulous week!! The weekend is finally here..Woo Hoo! Today I wanted to share one of my absolute favorite makeup products with all of you! It is none other than the Urban Decay Naked Palette! Now I usually don't gush over makeup palettes, but this eye shadow palette is truly, truly amazing! All of the colors in the palette are not only gorgeous, but they are 100% wearable. This case is packed with twelve stunning neutrals that range from light browns to dark coppers. If you don't already have this amazing product, then I highly recommend that you go out and purchase this beauty must-have! (This product can be found online at www.urbandecay.com or at your local Sephora).




Have a wonderful weekend Dolls!!

P.S. I would love to hear what some of your favorite makeup products are. Please leave your suggestions and recommendations in the comment section below!


XO -A

No comments:

Post a Comment